Tuesday 22 April 2008

Who Is Fashion? Us or Them?

I'm not into this "Model of The Week "/"Fall 08 Model of the Moment" bizzo simply because to me, these unbelievably tall women all tend to look the same after a while - really long appendages, a really low BMI and those ridiculously high cheek bones (I'm surprised some of them can actually see). I did, however, think this young lady was just lovely. Her name is Georgina Stojiljkovic, she's Serbian (all the good ones are) and is apparently seriously hot property. They also say she's quite the intellect - Not just a hat rack eh?

Those in the know tend to believe these catwalk models 'are' fashion but I'm not quite sure, all you have to do is take a quick peek at the sart and I think you will agree, 'we' the everyday fashionista is what fashion is really all about. Power to the everyday girl who wears a perfectly scuffed pair of cowboy boots and carries a fabulous over sized carry all, I say.

Photo via Frillr

1 people have commented:

Anonymous said...

I'm not very model-savvy either.... but I like the look of Georgina...