Tuesday 5 August 2008

Adjective: one of a kind (not comparable) 1.being unique, especially when uniformity is expected

The words vintage and one of a kind are often found together. So when your one of a kind/vintage shoes fall apart you sadly accept that replacing them may not be an option - 'ONE' of a kind being the operative word here. That is unless luck is on your side. Within an hour of arriving at The Camden Market this morning it seemed that the fashion gods were looking upon me. I had found, purchased and replaced my one of a kind/vintage (obviously not) granny shoe/boots in just under 60 minutes. Brilliant second hand shopping if I don't say so myself, here's my story in pictures:



(please note: blogger has been emotional this week and stole this post and all lovely comments - apologies to those who took the time to let me know how much they liked my new purchase. xf)

1 people have commented:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--how tragic!
You should find a good shoe repair in your area. I visit mine once a month, and he can fix anything.